Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Still waiting for our princess...

Just 3 days until our due date! We were convinced that we would have our baby girl by now, since I was already starting to dilate and efface 2 weeks ago... but that just goes to show that you cannot predict these things! But the good news is, it can't be long now! In fact, we scheduled an induction for Tuesday July 14th in case she decides that she doesn't want to come out on her own after all. So in 6 days we will definately have our little girl!My Mom (Grandma Shari) and my sister Valerie arrived from Portland on the 6th. They were afraid they wouldn't make it in time for Phoebe's birth, but now we are all waiting (as patiently as we can) for little miss Phoebe to make her appearance so they can actually spend some time with her before they head back on the 16th! Yesterday we did a lot of brisk walking... around the store, to the park, around the park, to TCBY... no more than a couple of contractions resulted from that... along with a sore back and feet! I guess she is not ready to be convinced to come out just yet! In the mean time we are enjoying some fun time with the family, making the best of our baby-less days :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable! I am so excited for you! I'll be checking for updates . . . however, I think it took me 2 weeks at least to update my blog!! I'll be thinking about you! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete